Wellness MembershipsChoose from that include Programs & Services that address your everyday health and wellness needs including a comprehensive Wellness Resource Library.
Wellness America Membership
This membership includes: Wellness Assessment Support, weight loss and lifetime weight management programs, Wellness and Nutritional Programs & Consulting Sessions.
Plus Insured Delta Dental PPO
In addition to our standard Wellness Plan, this membership class includes an insured Delta Dental PPO option. A (Preferred Provider Organization) Plan is where there is coinsurance for services...
Plus Short-Term Medical Insurance
In addition to our standard Wellness Plan, this membership class includes Short-Term Medical plans help to protect you and your family from the financial burdens that occur due to a sickness or accident. Our plans provide coverage for a broad range...
Plus AD & D
In addition to our standard Wellness Plan, this membership class includes to Helps protect you and your family from the unforeseen financial hardship of an accident that causes loss of life or serious injury. It protects you from covered injuries such as loss of speech...
Start saving today with a WellCard RX
Our free prescription and health care discount card gives you and your family access to savings on a wide range of health care products and services. Use this Group ID Number BMI003
Meet our Expert
For over 17 years, Dr. Falor has been involved in Naturopathic Medicine. During that time, he has earned a Doctorate in Chiropractic and Master's degrees in both Clinical Nutrition and Herbal Medicine. But his main focus has been in the area of Functional Medicine, specifically as it relates to the Endocrine (hormone) system. Read More
Prescription Advocacy Program (Coming Soon)
Member Support Number:
Prescription Advocacy program is a comprehensive program where our Advocates utilizes their vast knowledge and resources to find members the lowest price available on their prescription medications.
Prescription Advocacy Program offers:
- PAP Advocates who works on your behalf as a personal prescription advocate
- Access to over 1,500 FDA approved medications
- FDA approved brand name prescription medications for a $25.00 per prescription per month service fee per eligible medication... and you make the decision if the value of your savings makes sense to your pocketbook.
- No limit on the number of medications
- PAP Advocate to personally communicate with your Doctors.
- PAP Advocate completion and submission of all paperwork directly to each pharmaceutical company
- Adding or changing medications or dosages is fast and easy by just contacting your PAP Advocate
- PAP Advocate to manage the process of your prescription refill
- PAP Advocate to manage your annual re-qualification requirements
Advices from Our Expert
ADDED SUGAR IS A DISASTER
Some think sugar is a simple matter of "empty" calories, while others believe it to cause diseases that kill millions of people each year.
OMEGA-3 FATS ARE CRUCIAL
Being deficient in Omega-3 is associated with depression, various mental disorders, heart disease and other serious diseases.
SET YOUR GOALS
Start with simple goals and then progress to longer range goals. Remember to make your goals realistic and achievable. It's easy to get frustrated.
MAKE PART OF YOUR DAY
Find sports or activities that you enjoy, then vary the routine to keep you on your toes. If you're not enjoying your workouts, try something different.