Compare Delta Dental Plans

Home / Compare Plans / Compare Delta Dental Plans

Compare Delta Dental PPO vs. Delta Dental DentaCare USA

Plan Feature Delta Dental PPO DentaCare USA
Dentist Network Freedom to choose any licensed dentist. No referral required for specialty care. You select a general dentist from the list of DeltaCare USA dental facilities for your primary care. You must visit this dentist in order to receive benefits. This dentist will refer you to a specialist when necessary.
Coinsurance/Copayments Covered services are paid based on a percentage. If, for example, fillings are covered at 80%, you pay the remaining 20%. Covered services provided by your DeltaCare USA dentist have predetermined dollar copayments, making your costs predictable.
Coverage Wide range of covered services. No exclusions for most pre-existing conditions. Diagnostic and preventive services have little or no coinsurance. Covers nearly 300 procedures. No exclusions for most pre-existing conditions. No or low copayments for most diagnostic and preventive services.
Changing your Dentist Change your dentist at any time without contacting Delta Dental. Change your selected or assigned dentist online or by telephone.
Transitions from previous plan Coverage is provided only for treatment started and completed after your effective date. Coverage is provided only for treatment started and completed after your effective date.
Orthodontic treatment in process Please review the plan descriptions for how in-treatment care will be handled. ----
Authorization for specialty care treatment Preauthorization is not required. Authorization may be required. Your DeltaCare USA primary care dentist will coordinate your referral.
Out-of-area coverage Visit any licensed dentist. Emergency care provision allows you to go out of network.
Deductibles and maximums Annual deductibles and maximums apply to most plans. No annual deductibles or maximums.
Claims Delta Dental dentists file claim forms and receive payment directly. You never have to pay more than the patient's share of the bill when you visit a Delta Dental dentist. No claim forms required. You pay only the specific copayment for covered services at the time of your visit.
Pricing

Florida
Individual: $ 46.86 | Family: $ 96.86

Georgia
Individual: $ 46.86 | Family: $ 96.86

Texas
Individual: $ 46.86 | Family: $ 96.86

Florida
Individual: $ 25.86 | Family: $ 61.86

Georgia
Individual: $ 41.86 | Family: $ 81.86

Texas
Individual: $ 31.86 | Family: $ 68.86

There is $25.00 onetime Enrollment Fee Request Info Request Info
For more detailed information on the Delta Dental PPO and DHMO plans please review the Delta tabs on this website for plan overviews and Denticare provider directories and the rates for each plan. You may also search for providers at www.deltadentalins.com. This site includes information on printing PPO ID cards as well as a member portal once you are a member of WAOA. Delta will handle all claim payments and provider relations. The Delta Dental website includes other pertinent information for you to maximize the value of your Insured Dental Plan selection.- One of our licensed agents will contact you to discuss your enrollment options-